The Queer Spirit Podcast
Transforming Fear into Flight
with Nikki Borodi
Hear more episodes
- Nikki shares about her path as a musician, performer, and artist.
- She talks about how she finds healing through creative expression and the way she works with others to transform fears into flight.
- We learn about how Nikki teaches and encourages people to express their creativity and vulnerability through music.
- We explore how fear of failure or rejection can impede our creative drive and we discuss how to remedy those fears.
- Nikki talks about her conception of her Acrolele project and her upcoming album, Lesbionic.
Help us support the queer community & keep the podcast going – Support us on Patreon.
Grab your FREE Guide: The Self-Confident Queer – Download it here.
Join the Queer Spirit Community Facebook group to continue the conversation and stay up to date on new episodes.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.