The Queer Spirit Podcast
Representation Matters: Being Queer & Disabled
with Anthony Michael Lopez
Hear more episodes
- Anthony shares his journey as an actor and how his identities of being queer and disabled have shaped that path.
- We discuss the intersection of disability and queerness in media and how Anthony is working to bring more representation into the field.
- Anthony shares how his work with attachment theory has been very healing for him.
- He talks about his most recent project, “desert in,” an operatic online mini-series.
- We explore why it’s so important to have queer and disabled people on both sides of the camera in the entertainment business.
Help us support the queer community & keep the podcast going – Support us on Patreon.
Grab your FREE Guide: The Self-Confident Queer – Download it here.
Join the Queer Spirit Community Facebook group to continue the conversation and stay up to date on new episodes.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.