The Queer Spirit Podcast
The Science, Magic & Folklore of Crystals
with Nicholas Pearson
Hear more episodes
Nicholas Pearson (he/him) has been immersed in all aspects of the mineral kingdom for nearly 30 years. As one of the leading voices in crystal healing today, he offers a unique blend of science and spirituality alongside a grounded, practical approach to working with crystals. The author of several books, including Crystal Basics, he lives in Orlando, Florida.
- We learn about Nicholas’ journey and connections with science, stones, energy, folklore, animals.
- Nicholas shares about what stones he is currently drawn to and working with & how he is embodying them into his daily navigation, practices and work.
- We receive some medicine about how to choose, care for, sit with and let go of crystals.
- Nicholas shares with us how to explore, be curious and embody all the aspects of stones.
- We receive Nicholas’s recommendations of what stones could be included in our magic tool-kits that support our queer liberation.
- Thank you Tongva, Ohlone, Seminole lands; essences and energies of magnolia tree, limestone, moonstone, emerald, opal, aegirine & animals.
Join the private Queer Spirit Community to continue the conversation and connect with other listeners.
Join us for First Saturday’s FREE meditation & breath work circles online.
Grab your FREE Mini-Course: The Self-Confident Queer – start here.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.