The Queer Spirit Podcast
with Mike Iamele
Hear more episodes
In 2014, Mike accidentally came out to millions when he wrote an article about falling in love with a man after identifying as straight––and 100,000 people shared it overnight.
He’s also the author of Enough Already: Create Success on Your Own Terms (Conari Press 2015). Mike’s shared his provocative and vulnerable take on sexuality + shame in hundreds of magazines and podcasts, including NPR, CBS, and Huffington Post.
- Mikes shares about his unique work with clients with mapping sensitivities and performs a live demonstration with Nick.
- We talk about how this practice can help you discover your superpowers in all aspects of your life from sex and relationships to having a better experience on the job.
- We explore the meaning of “sensitive” and how that connects to being alive.
- Mike illustrates how his work is about reclaiming who we are and releasing the shame around stamping out who we’re supposed to be.
- Mike shares about his own journey to find his purpose.
Join the private Queer Spirit Community to continue the conversation and connect with other listeners.
Grab your FREE Mini-Course: The Self-Confident Queer – start here.
Join our mailing list to get news and podcast updates sent directly to you.